Tallahassee Business Owners Are Making a Big Mistake
Tallahassee Business Owners Are Making a Big Mistake by Not Using Video in Their Marketing Strategy
For most businesses, video has become an essential part of their marketing strategy. Here in Tallahassee, there are only so many business owners taking advantage of this money-making strategy. South Florida, Central Florida, East and West Coast we see this trend in full effect, with big money being invested and returned every day.
What's this mean for Tallahassee Businesses?
It means there is a massive opportunity here for so many! Given that others are falling behind, this leaves the door to opportunity open to you. Giving you a premium window to take advantage of, and having your company stick out even more.
Tallahassee Business Owners 7 Big Mistakes
1. They're not using video to reach their target audience. 2. They're not using video to engage their target audience. 3. They're not using video to build trust with their target audience. 4. They're not using video to generate leads for their business. 5. They're not using video to close sales with their target audience. 6. They're not using video to create loyalty and repeat customers among their target audience. 7. They're not using video to create advocates and influence for their business among their target audience.
How Video Gives You A Competitive Advantage
In today's business world, video is an essential tool that can give you a competitive advantage. A study by HubSpot found that 54% of consumers want to see more video content from brands and businesses. And with good reason! Video is an incredibly powerful medium that can help you reach and engage your target audience.
Take Advantage Before Your Competition
People are more likely to buy from companies that use video in their marketing efforts than those that don’t, and people who watch video content on social media spend 10 times more time engaged with the page than those who don’t! Gain new customers and reach your financial goals with marketing's top trend and current strategy.
5 Types of Videos That Create Real ROI For Local Companies
1. A day-in-the-life video gives potential customers a behind-the-scenes look at your company. 2. A customer testimonial video is one of the most powerful ways to show off your happy customers. 3. A product demonstration video is a great way to show off your products or services in action. 4. An educational video can help you position yourself as an expert in your industry. The impact of a professional video in Tallahassee
Tallahassee is a perfect-sized city to get ensure a properly targeted video campaign hits upon all your targeted consumer market without breaking the bank. A professional video can have a big impact on your business. It can help you attract new customers, build trust with potential customers, and boost your search engine optimization (SEO).
How Video Improves SEO 1. Videos can help you rank for competitive keywords. 2. Videos keep users on your site longer, which signals to Google that your site is valuable. 3. Videos can generate inbound links to your site. 4. Videos can increase the click-through rate to your site. 5. Videos can help you build an audience and establish thought leadership.
Plus, it can be a great way to show off your products or services. If you're not using video in your marketing strategy, you're missing out on a powerful tool that can help you grow your business.
Does it seem too good to be true?
Well take a look at these 2022 statistics by highly accredited marketing sources:
1. By 2022, online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic — 15 times higher than it was in 2017. (Cisco)
2. YouTube receives more than 30 million visitors per day. (OptinMonster)
3. 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week. (WordStream)
4. More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day. (HubSpot) 5. 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI. (Social Media Today)
6.65% of senior marketing executives believe that video converts better than any other type of content. (HubSpot)