Video marketing isn’t just a trend; it’s the new way to do business! From 60-second explainer videos to full-length documentaries and everything in between, video marketing can transform your business as well as help you close more deals with customers who already know, like, and trust you.
These 7 reasons to use video to win more business are good ones! Feel free to use them as inspiration to come up with some of your own ways that video marketing can help your company grow!
Videos Engage Audiences
Videos are a great way to engage audiences and can be much more effective than written content. It's been shown that people tend to remember 60% of what they hear, 30% of what they see, and 10% of what they read. A video combines all three! That's why videos are such a powerful tool for marketing.
Videos Increase Sales
Video is one of the most powerful marketing tools you can use. Research has shown that video boosts sales by reducing the amount of time customers need to make a decision, and it can also increase conversion rates. Here are five other benefits of using video:
It helps people understand your product and service.
It provides a more authentic, personal interaction with potential customers.
Video is found on search engines more often than any other type of content.
It's mobile-friendly which means viewers can engage with your content wherever they are.
You can grow your audience by leveraging social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube as well as by embedding videos in blogs or eCommerce platforms like Shopify or WooCommerce.
Videos Show Your Expertise
1. Videos Show Your Expertise: In a business world full of noise, videos are one of the best ways to capture attention and share what you know. With video marketing, you can showcase your expertise in a dynamic way that’s more engaging than content marketing alone.
2. Videos are Creative: It’s no secret that good content is king in the digital age. But how do you find new ways to consistently produce fresh and innovative work? A great way is with video storytelling!
3. Videos Engage Audiences: With more relatable sorties and eye-catching product visuals, audiences are more likely to engage with video. Helping you clear out your funnel.
4. Videos Improve SEO Ranking: Video is making a huge impact on businesses' SEO. Ranking them higher and putting their content in front of more and more prospects.
5. Videos Get Trust & Credibility: Professional video is no cheap venture. Yes, you can find some cheap options, but real video experts are an investment. Yet when you utilize them your consumers see this in the quality of the videos you add to your site, social media, etc.
Seeing quality video translates to seeing a quality product or service, one worth buying.
Create Different Types of Videos
#1: Explainer Videos
Video doesn't have to be complicated. It can be as simple as a single person, talking straight at the camera. If you want your message to reach a broad audience, this is the video for you. In fact, studies show that 86% of people find it more trustworthy when they see somebody who looks like them on screen!
Repurpose Existing Content
Video is a powerful marketing tool. In fact, it’s the most shared type of content on the internet today. The only problem is that some marketers are using it in the wrong way.
When utilized correctly in marketing, video is a prime way to win more business and should be a large part of your marketing strategy.
Get Creative with Production Value
Incorporating video into your business strategy will get you more business. The second best to this is that you can get started today.
Consider these tips:
- Interview customers on camera - Record your team members in action - Show how you make and sell your product
Youtube shorts, Instagram Real, Facebook reels, and Tiktok are all free assets to use in growing your business and digital presence.
Utilize Live Streaming
Live streaming is the latest technology for businesses, but it's still not easy to set up. It's important to know what you're going to do before you press record. Here are some tips for making the most of a live stream:
-Promote your live stream on social media, email, and word-of-mouth.
-Decide what format you want your video in. You can either go with a regular video or a live video feed.
All these are free tools to get started, yet as most are untrained in professional video the content you post using these methods will only present a certain type of quality to your consumers.
When you really want to get noticed, have a brand of quality, and are ready to utilize professional video as a powerhouse tool to pull in prospects, our team is ready.